Regions Restaurant the on going creation of restauranteur Craig Rinkerman (Owner) & Chef/Owner Rob Rehmert. Its focus will be offering diners a variety of Small and Big plates from several different regions of cuisine. These Regions of focus will be Maryland, Asian, Cajun, Italian, French, Southwest & Classic American comfort food. Each night, diners will be offered Small & Big plates from a variety of cuisines, along with seasonal specials. This allows diners to sample the menu “Tapas” style with small plates & appetizers. Enjoy a burger or salad off the lite fare menu, or choose a “Big Plate” entrée or special. Whatever plate or cuisine you choose, it is our goal to use the freshest, local ingredients to produce the highest quality product!
Regions has also began to serve Brunch on Sunday’s from 10 till 3 p.m.
Featuring items such as Crab Eggs Benedict, Cinnamon French Toast crunch and our famous Scrapple Apple Sandwich. Burgers, sandwiches and salads are also offered to complete your mid day meal.
Feel free to call with any Questions or to get “Daily Specials”: 410-788-0075
Tuesday – Thursday Dinner: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday Dinner: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Dinner 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday Brunch: 10 a.m – 3 p.m., Dinner 3pm - 7pm
(No Saturday Brunch at this time!)
- Reservations are recommended, especially Friday & Saturday evenings. They can be made off this website using the e-Restaurant function under the Reservations tab.
- Walk-Ins always welcome!! The bar area is reserved for this.
- Regions is also available to be rented out for rehearsal dinners, private events & birthdays!!! If interested, please use the “Contact Us” form on this website.
Craig Rinkerman – Owner, Regions LLC.
Rob Rehmert – Chef/Owner, Regions LLC.
Jesse Hylton – General Manager – Catonsville, MD.
Jimmy Spicer – Head Chef – Catonsville, MD.
Nathan Oliver – Sous Chef – Catonsville, MD.
Tommy Williams – Chef – Catonsville, MD.
- Regions LLC is a B.Y.O.B. establishment.
- There is a Corkage Fee of $5.00 per table for parties under 6ppl.
$10.00 per table for parties of 6 or more.
- Reservations are recommended on weekends – Walk Ins always welcome!!
- Reservations can be made off this website or by calling 410-788-0075.
- Attire is casually nice. No tanktops or cut-offs please.
- The Mini Me kids menu options are offered during Sunday Brunch. We recommend the lite fare and small plate selections during other dining times.
- Regions LLC reserves the right to utilize its tables for dining purposes!
- B.Y.O.B. beverages may be consumed while you are eating. After your meal has concluded, please be conscientious of other diners with reservations.
- The maximum suggested dining time is two hours - When Busy!
Many Thanks, Craig & Rob!!!!!!!!